Visit the most fun outdoors classroom of Madly Muddy dog school!
Dog parks are already well known in bigger cities, since the law in Slovenia requires that dogs in public areas must be kept on leash. On the other hand, having dog unleashed in the meadow by schools, roads or railways is irresponsible, since we never know if people are comfortable around dogs or maybe they could also be afraid of them. We also can’t predict what could scare our dogs and (hopfully not) send them running in the street.
Madly Sociable is not just an area where it is safe to unleash your dog, but it is also an outdoors classroom. There is different equipment, in order to improve your dog’s physical condition, to help your dog with overcoming his fears from the unknown and in the same time strengthen the connection and trust between you and your dog. Regarding all the above, you won’t be bored whether you visit the park alone, or you meet other visitors there.
There is also an expert from cynology present at all times, ready to advise you about the usage of equipment and also to alert you if your dog shows signs of stress or tiredness.
From time to time we also organize different kind of workshops in order to help you keep your dog busy, we present several dog sports, but mostly we focus on having fun when working and socializing with our dogs.
All course participants at Madly Muddy: Free
- When entering and exiting the park, all dogs must be kept on leash at all times.
- It is recommended you take your dog for a walk before entering the park so he can use the excessive energy and can focus more when working or playing.
- All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations prior to entering the dog park. Keep a copy of current shot records on hand.
- Dogs should also be cleaned and protected from inner and outer parasites.
- Owners are responsible for the behavior of their dogs and have to have them under control at all times.
- Owners must prevent their dogs from destroying the equipment in the dog park.
- Owners must fill in any holes made by their pets.
- Owners must clean up any dog droppings made by their pets. Bag all droppings before depositing them in the provided bin.
- No infants or small children are permitted in the dog park.
- Underaged children are not responsible for their dogs, so they have to visit the dog park with parents or an adult.
- Do not bring human or dog food or toys inside the park. It may lead to aggressive behavior between dogs.
- Bitches in heat are not permitted in the dog park.
- “Off-leash” dogs must be under voice control by their owners at all times. If voice control is not possible, it’s safer to keep your dog on leash.
- Owner not respecting the rules of the dog park will be asked to leave.